Recent content by AZAirGT

  1. AZAirGT

    Hands-Free: Adaptive Lane Biasing working?

    Same here. Message appears as expected.
  2. AZAirGT

    Air conditioning impact on range

    Don't forget that as the temperature rises it's not only the AC but the BMS is keeping the battery cool too. Here in AZ it's been 110+ for a long while the temps certainly effects the efficiency and range. We just recently finished a road trip to OC, CA in our GGT and I averaged 2.5 or so...
  3. AZAirGT

    Plugin refrigerator recommendation

    I purchased the Anker SOLIX. Works great. Used it as both a freezer and fridge on separate occasions. Held the temp very well. A bit heavy but two people can handle it when it's full.
  4. AZAirGT

    trade in

    Yup as AZ does.
  5. AZAirGT

    trade in

    I traded my '22GT with 37K miles to Lucid in December. They valued it at $44K which was $2-4K more than Carvana or any other place I shopped it. There is a 2K loyalty credit currently available.
  6. AZAirGT

    19in Aftermarket Wheels

    To be honest I can’t quite remember. I may have more pictures but I’m traveling out of the country but I can look mid-week when I return.
  7. AZAirGT

    19in Aftermarket Wheels

    The brand is Petrol (ya I know). They are made in China but the quality is good.
  8. AZAirGT

    19in Aftermarket Wheels

    While i no longer have my 2022 AGT I still have these wheels. I was very happy with the look.
  9. AZAirGT

    Camera degradation on both turn signals

    One of the updates included making the image far more focused. This is a result of that. I can live with it in exchange for a clearer overall image.
  10. AZAirGT

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    A bit toastier in North Scottsdale....
  11. AZAirGT

    Picked up my Gravity today

    Welcome to the Lucid family!
  12. AZAirGT

    Vanity plates for Gravity

    ROKTPWR for mine.
  13. AZAirGT

    QUESTION Concerned?

    Nope.
  14. AZAirGT

    Uber using Gravitys to gather data for autonomous driving

    Looks like they are using Air vehicles to gather data as well.
Back
Top