Recent content by arkyer

  1. A

    For Sale 21 Inch Aero Blade Wheels and Tires

    They are still available.
  2. A

    For Sale 21 Inch Aero Blade Wheels and Tires

    $750 for all 4 wheels and tires?
  3. A

    For Sale 21 Inch Aero Blade Wheels and Tires

    Apologies. I should've mentioned my location and the shipping details in my original post. I am in San Francisco East Bay, and the cost does not include shipping. It certainly is negotiable though
  4. A

    For Sale 21 Inch Aero Blade Wheels and Tires

    Changed out my 21 inch Aero Blade for 19 inch (for range). Wheels and Tires are for sale. The whole set for $ 1500
  5. A

    Cabin Noise

    Thanks for your responses. I scheduled an appointment with the service center, and was told that a seal at the lower right part of the windshield had come off, and they’ll have to reseal.
  6. A

    [Lucid Air GT] - Tesla Super Charger

    Hello, Would my 2023 Air GT charge at a Tesla SuperCharger as of today ? (I have a Lectron NACS adapter). Connecting the NACS port to the Air's port shows "Cable Connected", but I am not sure how to "switch the charger on". There isn't much information available online, or may be I was looking...
  7. A

    Cabin Noise

    I picked up my Air GT yesterday. While I was on the freeway, I hear unexpected amount of cabin noise from the passenger side corner of the windshield. This noise is just outside noise (road, cars, freeway). I don't think anything has come undone on that part of the car, but I was expecting the...
Back
Top