https://store.lucidmotors.com/lucid-gravity-gap-cover/
Extend the usable cargo space in your Lucid Gravity when the rear seats on 3 row models are stowed.
Product description
This sturdy accessory is covered with Gravity interior matched carpet for a seamless look and is easy to install...
Did you ever get a chance to do that?
Someone just pointed to this thread because I posted how rusty and squeaky my Gravity was. . It seems rust is a systemic problem.
https://store.lucidmotors.com/center-console-bento-box/
The official Lucid Gravity center console bento box just popped up today on the official Gravity store.
https://store.lucidmotors.com/lucid-gravity-cargo-net-trunk/
The official Lucid Gravity trunk cargo net just popped up today on the official Gravity store.
Btw @marqie reached out to me in private about this and I've logged more info for them. Hopefully, this will get some results. I know Lucid still has more software tweaks to make.
My mics were already replaced by service a few months ago, but that didn't help, and the update didn't help either. So, should they replace them again? I doubt that would do anything. I would be really open to having someone from engineering talk to me (literally, through the car mics at first...
Here is the text of the comment that I'm trying to post: https://gist.github.com/archon810/5b698af2c8a678c63441c9578f450caf that causes this error. It looks like it's down to the last two sentences but I don't understand what about them makes the forum trip out.