Recent content by AP22

  1. A

    SOLD Brand New Level 2 Home Charger - CCS

    Sold.
  2. A

    SOLD Brand New Level 2 Home Charger - CCS

    Returned my lease and never got around to installing this. Not sure what it's worth anymore - PM me and I'll be glad to make a deal as I no longer have any need for it.
  3. A

    SOLD Lucid Outdoor Car Cover

    $175 shipped
  4. A

    SOLD Lucid Outdoor Car Cover

    Still available
  5. A

    SOLD Lucid Outdoor Car Cover

    $225 SHIPPED
  6. A

    SOLD Lucid Outdoor Car Cover

    Bump
  7. A

    Encounter Extraordinary - NYC March 28-30

    This is a cool event, but it's not really gonna do anything to move the needle. If you are in the market for a $100k Electric SUV, you very much know about Gravity. I don't think anyone who is looking to buy a full EV large platform car says "oh man, I've never heard of Gravity or Lucid before!".
  8. A

    SOLD Lucid Outdoor Car Cover

    bump
  9. A

    Gravity; SUV or Minivan

    100% - It will be the raciest minivan on the market once real deliveries start. Although, this one is pretty cool too.
  10. A

    SOLD Lucid Outdoor Car Cover

    Bump
  11. A

    SOLD Lucid Air Crossbars

    They are sold.
  12. A

    SOLD Lucid Air Crossbars

    $325 picked up
  13. A

    SOLD Lucid Air Crossbars

    Bump - Still Available - Shipping these should be roughly $30 to $40, but I'll take $340 shipped.
  14. A

    SOLD Lucid Air Crossbars

    $325 plus shipping
  15. A

    SOLD Lucid Air Crossbars

    Bump
Back
Top