Recent content by Andybryant10

  1. Andybryant10

    3.0 on Air

    As I understand it, anyone with an April or later production date should be able to get the update, as that is when Lucid switched to the CCCv2 chipset, but don't quote me on that.
  2. Andybryant10

    3.0 on Air

    I appreciate the information! I've had the car for only a few weeks, so this is all new to me!
  3. Andybryant10

    3.0 on Air

    I have a May 2024 Air GT, which supposedly should have been built with the new chipset. I haven't seen anything via email or the app saying I can upgrade, so I would be intrigued to know if anyone else in my production situation has received communication about updating!
  4. Andybryant10

    New Member

    I couldn’t agree more. The comfort, the cabin noise, and the way it drives are all categories the Tesla is so far behind in.
  5. Andybryant10

    New Member

    Hello all, Just purchased a used 2024 Air GT in Zenith Red. Could not be happier with my first week of ownership, and I’m excited to see what the future holds for this beautiful ride. Coming from a 2023 Tesla Model 3 LR, and while there are a few things I will miss, I am absolutely blown away...
  6. Andybryant10

    For Trade Trade 19" wheels for 20s

    I’m in Eastern PA, just took delivery of a 2024 GT with 20s and I’m interested in trading for 19s. My 20s have oem tires on them, and the delivery paperwork indicated 6/32 on the fronts and 7/32 on the rears. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Back
Top