Recent content by Amster

  1. Amster

    How to switch audio sources in Air U/X 3.0?

    So many items are in new places on the screens. That would be a really good idea for them.
  2. Amster

    Software Preview Event Recap -- Lucid Air UX 3.0

    I was so happy to get up there. My first time at one of these events, my first time to visit headquarters for any reason. Thanks, Marqie!
  3. Amster

    The September Family Drive Event - Gravity and Air - Beverly Hills Studio

    @californiaboy935 , I can't. I'll be out in Las Vegas this weekend.
  4. Amster

    [Best Decision Ever] 2026 Gravity Matt White Wrap

    White is my favorite Gravity color.
  5. Amster

    19" Aeronaut Stealth Wheels Disappeared from Configurator

    This makes me sad. I had already asked about changing to the aeronaut wheels. I was told you could only buy them as a wheel/tire package, so I was waiting until I needed new tires to get them. I guess I'm stuck with the only 19s. 😭
  6. Amster

    Remove the bow

    The bow??
  7. Amster

    6/27/26: Rose Bowl (Pasadena, CA) for Demo Days Los Angeles

    I'm looking forward to pictures. I couldn't make it today.
  8. Amster

    Socal EV FEST - 6/6/26 - Long Beach City College

    Some slushees were better than others!
  9. Amster

    Android Auto update - full screen

    So when is this coming to Lucids?
  10. Amster

    Socal EV FEST - 6/6/26 - Long Beach City College

    The Rove event was good, although not very well attended. But I saw your Instagram post. I wouldn't feel bad about missing it; you were in a nicer place that day.
  11. Amster

    Socal EV FEST - 6/6/26 - Long Beach City College

    I was at the Rove meetup on Saturday. Suzanne said Lucid would be officially present at the Ev Fest. I will be there too, although I haven't signed up yet.
  12. Amster

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    Everyone might not want this. What if you're parking outside on a regular basis. Folding the mirrors would be great,. Keeping the car unlocke, not so much. A button, or at least an option for one, would be better.
  13. Amster

    What is the name of your Lucid?

    I like the fact that if you say ChatGPT in French, it means "Cat, I farted"
  14. Amster

    What is the name of your Lucid?

    I have two of them now. One is Pheenix, the other is Shadowfax.
  15. Amster

    Sony and Honda just announced their new electric car brand, Afeela

    The store is open in the local mall. They're taking $200 deposits for reservations, cars to be delivered later this year. I sat in it and explored the user interface for a bit. They're not doing test drives yet.
Back
Top