Recent content by alexm

  1. A

    Installed 2.11 - Where did massage seats setting go?

    You can long press to re-arrange icons there
  2. A

    Mirror in Parking mode

    Settings - Vehicle - mirrors & steering wheel - tilt right mirror when reversing
  3. A

    Mirror in Parking mode

    Yes, the option not to tilt in reverse was reset with the update but you can set it again and it won't actually tilt.
  4. A

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    PAAK drain is really a tale they tell customers I believe. It broadcast advertisements 24/7 like crazy, maybe three times a second. Now the phone on other hand really cares about battery drain, and all modern platforms enforce it as much as possible. This among other things mean you can't listen...
  5. A

    Screen Dimming

    As far as I know it has kind of adaptive brightness, any chance you blocked it with something?
  6. A

    Speedometer discrepancy

    Anyone else noticed the speed indicated is +2/+3 mph over than it seems to be. Two things I compared is GPS based speed in Google maps (that I know is very inaccurate but at the cruising speed it mostly matches on other cars I drive) and speed warning posts where it will display your speed to...
  7. A

    Fob Cover Fit

    It does. It's snug but you shouldn't need to pull it out more than twice a year for a battery change.
  8. A

    What is this icon?

    I believe this is lucid voice assistant, if you disable hey lucid it will also display crossed mic inside
  9. A

    Mobile Key/Bluetooth Issues After Car Inactive > 24 Hours

    AVCRP and MAP have nothing to do with Mobile Key and FOB as those use BLE to communicate. If your keyfob is still operational the most likely situation is that something wrong on the phone side - easiest way to troubleshoot is standing next to car reboot your phone and see if passive unlock...
  10. A

    Tesla discontinues lane centering from Autopilot: TechCrunch

    Automatic high beam and wipers next
  11. A

    Strange HERE maps announcement

    Press release Basically saying Lucid will use Here SDK which I thought what Lucid already using, also referencing UX 3 for both Air and Gravity 🙃
  12. A

    Thieves stealing EV cables for copper? Better think twice!

    95% of 270 kW means 13 kW would need to be dissipated as heat which is crazy hot and would require a very decent amount of cooling (most likely liquid). power loss per meter of 25 mm^2 would be approximately 83 watts per meter at 270 kW and 800 V, or ~160W per 2 meters (~6 feet), almost x100...
  13. A

    OTA 2.8.5

    Had 2.8.4, received and installed 2.8.5
  14. A

    Lucid BLE/NFC

    Have anyone done any work on: 1. Reverse engineering/capturing Lucid BLE protocol (mobile key, key fob)? 2. Same for NFC - key cards 2.a. There's a claim key fob has NFC tag built in - that's unlikely to be true - I haven't been able to read it.
  15. A

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Not sure if this has been posted already https://publications.infotainment.prod.atieva.com/d6a5cfdd-9d7d-4a24-b46b-ceda97ebb955/content_en-US/index.html
Back
Top