Recent content by Alex

  1. Alex

    Apple Key coming to Lucid

    I mean that all the vehicle controls that are available on the app, would be implemented through Bluetooth on the app. This way, you can lock/unlock, open trunks, set climate, start car, etc. Everything you do on the app will control the car directly via bluetooth and not require a WiFi/LET...
  2. Alex

    Apple Key coming to Lucid

    Bluetooth is independent of WiFi/Cellular. For example, you could be at a remote location, like Antartica with no WiFi/Cellular, and you could still pair your bluetooth headphones/speakers/car to your phone and listen to music. Although BLE is slightly different than your "normal" bluetooth, it...
  3. Alex

    Apple Key coming to Lucid

    Right. That article came out yesterday, but the "three more automakers" is old news. The original post here was dated Oct 3. 2025 which listed 13 car makers, of which Lucid was one. Aside from PAAK, it would be nice if Lucid fleshed out their bluetooth implementation, so that we wouldn't need...
  4. Alex

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    I believe the culprit for the charging complete messages is due to scheduled charging. These messages come out during the 6 hour window that scheduled charging is active and the charge level has been reached. This doesn’t happen on the Lucid Air. I only get one message at the start of...
  5. Alex

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    I think we have determined that this drop is due mostly to the car. I get the drop on a Tesla charger too. Aside from the current drop, I have other issues on the Gravity, such as it trying to constantly charge, when it doesn’t need to:
  6. Alex

    Second row floor piece not sliding in

    No this was before the weld recall. I complained about the squeaking noise, although they didn't fix it until I took it in later for the weld recall. The seat replacement actually made the squeak worst. I had to point it out to them and show how just swinging the seat belt anchor would do it.
  7. Alex

    Second row floor piece not sliding in

    I had this problem too. I had it fixed when I took my Gravity into service. They also replaced my second row seats, although I didn’t really have trouble with them.
  8. Alex

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    I have 3 Lucid NACS chargers at home and one Lucid NACS charger and one Tesla charger (Gen-1) at my vacation home. All of those chargers behave the same way as you have described on my Gravity. I haven’t had a chance to test it out on the lucid Lucid Air, but will do so next time I take a long...
  9. Alex

    V2H Coming Soon

    There are many ways to create a neutral. The easiest and safest is with a center tap isolation transformer, but transformers are large and heavy and get larger and heaver the more power you need. The best current alternative is an Autotransformer, which balances the neutral to create a balanced...
  10. Alex

    V2H Coming Soon

    In a way they already have this with their Vehicle to vehicle charger. One can ‘easily’ build a J1772 receptacle, but the 240V out will not have neutral.
  11. Alex

    Costco with AE charging station $0.61/kWhr

    I don’t understand the post’s title: 0.61kW?
  12. Alex

    Stuck after factory reset

    I'm assuming this is a Saudi sourced car, because if it was imported (1400km?), then there may region lock issues that Lucid will probably not be responsible for. That said, I would try to have the car connect via wifi to a router or source that is going through a VPN, possible in the US. If...
  13. Alex

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    This was my first time actually driving with v3.6.3 (aside from moving it in and out of the garage). After leaving my neighborhood, I noticed the side mirrors were tilted down, as if the car were in reverse. Shifting between Drive, Reverse, and Park didn't fix it, and neither did a soft reboot...
  14. Alex

    Lucid CAN Sniffing Project

    I didn’t know Lucid did much with CAN bus. I thought most messaging traffic was through the Ethernet ring.
  15. Alex

    Gravity HUD Position and Clarity Questions

    In this thread (post #163) - a few posts above. Scottsdale Service Center did the work (they get the latest stuff). https://lucidowners.com/threads/gravity-hud-position-and-clarity-questions.13918/post-357447
Back
Top