Recent content by alatp

  1. A

    Lease Return Warning / Question About Lucid End-of-Lease Inspection

    Yes, as you said, “repaired” but not replacing the entire bumper. I only put 9,000 miles on the car in two and a half years.
  2. A

    Lease Return Warning / Question About Lucid End-of-Lease Inspection

    Yes, but that part of the bumper is unpainted plastic. I hadn’t even noticed the scratch when I turned in the car, and neither did the Lucid staff. OPENLANE was the only one that flagged it. I went back the next day and inspected the car with the Lucid staff to confirm it was there. As @donfenn...
  3. A

    Lease Return Warning / Question About Lucid End-of-Lease Inspection

    The inspection report itself lists the damage as only 1" x 1.5". It looks much larger in my photo because I took the picture very close to the area so the scratch would be visible. My main question is whether a scratch of that size, especially on the underside of the bumper, really justifies...
  4. A

    Lease Return Warning / Question About Lucid End-of-Lease Inspection

    Hi everyone, I recently returned my Lucid Air at the end of my lease and wanted to share my experience—and also ask whether anyone else has dealt with something similar. Lucid had the vehicle inspected through OPENLANE. The inspection identified a small scratch on the underside of the front...
  5. A

    Need Help with Lease Anxiety

    Bruce, one thing I would suggest is being very careful about the lease return with Lucid. I just returned mine and was charged about $820 for a few scratches underneath the front bumper. This was in an area that isn’t really visible unless you look under the car, and in my opinion it was not...
  6. A

    For Sale Lucid floor mats and a Sunshade glass canopy for Lucid Air and Gravity.

    Hi, I can order new ones for you using my Lucid credits. $140.
  7. A

    For Sale Lucid floor mats and a Sunshade glass canopy for Lucid Air and Gravity.

    Hi, It is now available on the website. I can ship new set for $220 new and in original packaging.
  8. A

    For Sale Lucid floor mats and a Sunshade glass canopy for Lucid Air and Gravity.

    Hi, I order them directly from the Lucid Store using my Lucid credit, and they are shipped directly by Lucid. Unfortunately, I’ve already sold all the used accessories I had for my previous Air. Regards, Ala
  9. A

    For Sale Lucid floor mats and a Sunshade glass canopy for Lucid Air and Gravity.

    Hi, It is $135 for new Sunshade and $220 for Mats.
  10. A

    For Sale Selling Connected Home Charging Station -80 Amps- J1772 and NACS - for $850 - (Retail price is $1200 without Tax)

    It is new and in Unopened box and I cover shipping. I just have extra referral points that I don't need anymore so I order it for you using those points. I can also order other stuff for you at discounted rate https://store.lucidmotors.com/connected-home-charging-station-nacs/...
  11. A

    Wanted Looking for NACS to CCS1 Lucid DC Adapter

    I can ship to you the new one for free for discounted price. I have extra lucid referral points that I can get you anything from Lucid store and give you discount.
Back
Top