Recent content by Air_GT

  1. Air_GT

    For Sale 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring (Canadian car)

    Putting car back up for sale before spring Mileage update currently 65,000km Price reduced to 75,000$ CAD
  2. Air_GT

    For Sale 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring (Canadian car)

    2022 Lucid Air GRAND TOURING Stellar white exterior with full Paint protection film/stealth appearance (wrap) window tints Premium Tahoe interior Every possible factory option including; Glass canopy roof with platinum roof trim Power frunk/trunk open & close Soft close doors 20-way power...
  3. Air_GT

    SOLD 21" aero blade wheels (Quebec)

    These are sold thank you
  4. Air_GT

    SOLD 21" aero blade wheels (Quebec)

    Hi I’m selling a set of 21" aero blade wheels With the rear Pirelli p zeros still a good amount of tread (fronts will need to be replaced) Located in Montreal Quebec Price 2500$ CAD
  5. Air_GT

    Lucid OEM 20" or 21" wheels, with or without tires, near Montreal or cheap shipping

    I have 21" grand touring wheels like new condition if you are still looking .. I’m also in Montreal.
  6. Air_GT

    RESOLVED Rear Deck Creaking Noise

    Exact same thing happened to my rear window. Cracked in the exact same location. Like you it was after leaving the car outside in the extreme heat one day and then taking it to a car wash that same day (I suspect it was the temperature change that caused the stress fracture of the glass and...
  7. Air_GT

    FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

    I did this and it worked finally
  8. Air_GT

    19” vinyl film wrapped rims

    It does look way way better than stock. One of my gripes about Lucid overall is the uninspired wheel designs honestly. They could have done so much better imo. I understand the constraints of efficiency/range maximization but still…
  9. Air_GT

    FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

    This happened to me as well. Gonna try resetting tire sizes.
  10. Air_GT

    My Lucid Oof’d it today

    true most of us won’t be at that point for a while…
  11. Air_GT

    My Lucid Oof’d it today

    So just out of curiosity… if the car wasn’t under warranty anymore… any idea what we’d be looking at for a drive unit replacement 🤔
  12. Air_GT

    Well here it is Tesla Plaid versus Lucid Air Sapphire on the same day in the same place~ no excuses!

    Sapphire with a very strong trap speed of 155 mph in the video. Running 1.4 60 foots now and very low 9’s. Pretty much in line with everything I said in this thread. It’s officially faster and quicker than a model S plaid. I still think 21" wheels are shooting yourself in the foot for drag...
  13. Air_GT

    Well here it is Tesla Plaid versus Lucid Air Sapphire on the same day in the same place~ no excuses!

    5.8677 in the eighth mile. Multiply 1/8 mile by 1.55 and you get a pretty accurate 1/4 mile time of 9.09 which is in line with what’s expected (and clearly the car is quicker and faster than a model S plaid)
Back
Top