Recent content by ahmadsa

  1. ahmadsa

    New to EV market - looking at Lucid

    I purchased a used '22 AirGT last year with $20k miles on it. 1. Based on what I read, a lot of SW bugs have been fixed, and having an older MY does not preclude it from getting the updates? Is that true? When you buy the car you'll have to register it with Lucid which then brands the...
  2. ahmadsa

    2.8.0 Software Update

    Received two nights ago and just took the ‘22 GT DDPro for a 2h test drive on I-70. Worked perfectly including lane changes. A couple of areas where it wasn’t available but really nice to help reduce driver fatigue.
  3. ahmadsa

    Lucid Air Pure - Multiple Warnings After Washing

    I’m assuming you’re all hand washing your Airs? Heard the automatic brush systems are not recommended due to risk of paint damage. Touchless systems may also risk chemical damage?
  4. ahmadsa

    Drive System Fault Megathread

    Same red drive fault warning on used 22 GT 29k miles on the day I purchased and drove home 6h where it failed just as I got into town. Awesome 6h though unlike anything I’ve ever driven before. Lots of questions for Lucid on its service history…also wouldn’t install latest software update😳
  5. ahmadsa

    Two faults together - Automatic Vehicle Hold Fault and Drive System Fault at 9.8K miles

    Having same issue with used 22 GT 29k miles after 6h drive home from dealer. Waiting for tow but usually a hardware motor swap required? Likelihood of the other motor failing eventually?
Back
Top