Recent content by agarner

  1. A

    SoCal recommendation for PurLuxe tears?

    That’s really too bad. I developed tears in the first year. When they started recovering it, they discovered a mechanical flaw in the seat hardware so they replaced the entire seat. The service advisor said he thought the material had been improved, but I wonder if that is true - I doubt it.
  2. A

    Service

    I sure hope you can get it resolved. I’d be very frustrated.
  3. A

    Service

    That is a drag! So far (knock on wood) I haven’t had any issues with the few repairs I’ve had. I had the top screen replaced and recently a new drivers seat installed. Both were probably relatively straightforward procedures.
  4. A

    Service

    I’m really sorry to hear about these service issues - it makes me nervous for the company. My service center is Rocklin, Ca and they’re been great. I almost always get someone on the phone the first call and the service has been overall really good. Perhaps they are not as busy compared to...
  5. A

    Anyone up for auto insurance rate comparisons?

    I'm 68, perfect driving record and drive around 24k/year 2025 Lucid Air Pure — California - Nationwide is on my side! Comprehensive: $250 deductible, including full safety-glass coverage — $56.71/month Collision: $500 deductible — $99.31/month Collision-deductible waiver — $0.50/month Rental...
  6. A

    Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

    Like so many others, I developed a couple of tears in the drivers seat. I jut got it repaired with no questions asked. In fact, they discovered that a knocking sound I told them about was in the seat mechanism, so they ended up replacing the entire seat. The experience was seamless - pun...
  7. A

    Let rate our service center

    I just had the opposite experience in Rocklin. Ca. I scheduled an appointment for a recall and seat tear about a month ago. I brought it in Tuesday and got it back yesterday (Friday). They even called with an update. The entire experience was about as smooth as it could be. They had a Lucid...
  8. A

    Air software version 2.10.0

    I've had this issue (among others) for months. It's not all the time. I'd say about once a week. A reset or two or three fixes it.
  9. A

    Kniesel’s Body Shop - Rocklin

    It was more than paint and there was a parts delay around 3 or 4 weeks. Since it wasn't my fault, the insurance company allowed me to rent an Air Touring so I didn't mind.
  10. A

    Kniesel’s Body Shop - Rocklin

    I had a great experience and the work was flawless.
  11. A

    Bluetooth

    This is the exact problem I have about every 3 days on average. Most of the time a reboot solves it, but sometimes it takes multiple reboots. I've always had issues with both Sirius/XM and my iPhone, but this new BT problem just started with the latest update.
  12. A

    Bluetooth STILL not working 2025 AT

    I've had the same issue since I bought the car last June. I've spoken to service many times — both by phone and in person — but they have no answers. The frustrating part is that it always seems to work when they test it, so I eventually gave up and just deal with it. Most of the time a reboot...
  13. A

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I wouldn't be surprised. Since I updated, I've had to reboot about every couple of days because iPhone connectivity problems. But I've had those issues since I've had the car so nothing new - it's just worse now.
  14. A

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I certainly hope UX3.0 is a huge improvement. I got my Pure June 20, 2025 so I'm guessing I have CCC V2.
  15. A

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I agree, but I’d settle for the infotainment center just working consistently. I see no improvements in that area. I’ve had several glitches in the past week since updating to the latest version. I really just want my phone to work without having to reboot or re-pair my iPhone. And having...
Back
Top