Recent content by acsing

  1. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    I have considered the Touring - I actually have the AWD Pure which they no longer sell. My car was basically one of the first Pures they sold so it’s possible some of my problems were related to growing pains from that. I think another poster put it best - all of the cars have their upsides and...
  2. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    you could be right about the network situation because most of the time I am parked in a garage although most of the time it appears my signal strength is good. Maybe it’s just my personal usage patterns
  3. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    The EQS has a bulbous appearance that I find off-putting. I also read reviews how the software is even worse and slower than the Lucid software. I actually think the i7 could be decent. I have some concerns because it’s even longer than the Air and may not fit comfortably in my garage. I agree...
  4. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    I was looking at the Neue Klass sedan but I believe it was going to be modeled after the 3 series so a bit of a size downgrade. The range is definitely enticing and having the BMW infrastructure to support the inevitable problems would be reassuring.
  5. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    The Taycan is indeed enticing. Only downsides I can tell are probably the range and the semi-cramped rear for the kiddos. I suppose what I'm looking for is a car like the Air but with better software and a more stable long-term financial outlook...it does sound sort of like the Model S...
  6. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    Yes, I looked at the Model S when I was debating the original lease but the models I drove had pretty crappy suspension where I felt every bump in the road. I do believe I read Tesla has improved the suspension on newer year models though.
  7. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    Alas, once you go electric, it's hard to go back. You're right though, a lot of these issues would have been non-existent to a certain degree in a car that has been around for a long time.
  8. A

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    I am currently a little more than 2 years in to a leased Lucid Air Pure AWD with the lease ending in August 2026. It is the best car I've ever driven and my first electric vehicle. However, I am considering other non-Lucid cars after the lease ends. Here are my thoughts on the general ownership...
  9. A

    [RESOLVED BY OTA 2.7.0] Car won’t go into DRIVE !

    This has been happening to me since the most recent update. I have had to do a logo reset about eight times. It is very annoying. I put in a ticket to customer service and they said they were looking into it.
  10. A

    Music starts and stops

    I haven’t had it happen consistently since I posted this so there is some hope for improvement at least
  11. A

    Lucid Customer Care response time

    I’ve occasionally messaged them directly and didn’t get a response so figured better to go through ‘central’ so there’s a paper trail of some sort but probably something I can look at in the future
  12. A

    Lucid Customer Care response time

    I've had a Lucid since August 2023. I have emailed Lucid Customer service multiple times in the past year. I usually was put in touch with a real human being within 8-12 hours. Expected service for asynchronous communication like email. I'm ok with that. I emailed them about a non-urgent issue...
  13. A

    RESOLVED What is the Chime sound after getting into the car after a few seconds

    Sounds like no one has figured out what is causing this. I've also wondered this as well. I don't use SiriusXM. I suppose it would be an interesting data point to see if people who subscribe to Siriux XM DON'T hear the sound.
  14. A

    FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

    After the update, I have also had issues with CarPlay not loading. In the past if that occurred, I would just remove my iPhone and re-add it and it would work but yesterday and today (I got the update 2 nights ago), it didn't do that. After driving about 20 minutes, CarPlay suddenly reconnects...
  15. A

    Music starts and stops

    That’s a good thought - I don’t think it’s that though because these are all places I’ve been to before, have good cell coverage and happens even when I’m connected to my home Wi-Fi as well
Back
Top