I have a 2025 GT, and while I did not receive this call from service, I felt juddering from my rear motor one evening, and the car felt extremely sluggish, nowhere near an 800+ hp car. I called service and they had engineering look at the logs of the car and determined the rear drive unit...
I agree with you, I have no issues with the camera quality on my Air either. I wish they were in a place where I could see the blind spot camera feed better, currently, I have to duck down to look under the steering wheel. Oh, and the SW performance of the cameras triggering sometimes lags, but...
Thats interesting, as part of my HQ tour last year, I got to try out the Gravity "buck" (the hardware they use to fine tune UX and usability) and I preferred the touchpads on the steering wheel to basically every car I have owned in the past, including the Air. I am sure this comes down to a...
I experienced the exact same issue about a month ago towards the end of a particularly "spirited" drive.
In my case, the rear motor's coolant pump stopped working. Service took the car in and test drove it but the issue is intermittent so they didnt find any issues and returned the car. I spoke...
Interesting article and rendering of the 3 vehicles…is it me or is the front vehicle look like a mini Air and not like a crossover?
https://www.autoblog.com/carbuying/lucid-now-planning-3-midsize-models-but-needs-millions-in-new-capital-to-bring-them-to-market
the incredibly optimistic part of me is saying that they are including the movie in the infotainment screen and not pilot panel so that they can do the same implementation on the Air...
A man can dream...
That would be awesome...although unfortunately, lately, Doug has been getting cars directly from the manufacturer and his reviews seem more and more biased :(
I understand that this is not the point of this post, but I am curious as to why the movie being played wont be on the more traditional shaped pilot panel, instead of taking up a small space within the infotainment screen up top?
I agree...having a 5 annoying things segment in every video forces him to find 5 annoying things, no matter how small.
I do think that every car, no matter how great, has some flaws to them. But to force 5 flaws or annoying things isn't always going to work well
I respectfully disagree.
Tesla and Lucid came into the high end sport sedan market first because thats the best place to prove your tech.
Comparing to Koenigsegg etc isnt worth the argument obviously.
The plaid is $150k but go watch the Edmunds U-turn challenge of the plaid against sapphire...