Recent content by 240

  1. 2

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    At least we won’t have to change the battery every month
  2. 2

    Gravity and Lucid Homs Charger Issue

    Is your vehicle charging at 80amps or now capped at 72amps? I had a loaner air and it was able to maintain a constant 80amps, so that tells me it’s not a charger issue but a car issue.
  3. 2

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    Lucid really should’ve taken up Tesla’s offer to license their FSD instead of whatever strategy they’re currently going with. As a Gravity owner, given how terrible the existing software is for everything, I have no confidence in anything this company pushes out. Everything has been half assed...
  4. 2

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    Odd that this releases for specific hardware configurations when it seems like majority of owners are experiencing window problems. I can’t even remember how many times I’ve tried to roll up my windows only to have them be 90% up and then roll back down again. Or hitting the roll up button when...
  5. 2

    HVAC auto needs fixing

    you’d think Auto would be smart enough know that when it’s 100 degrees outside and you set the thermostat to 72, then 70, then 68, that it means it’s too hot inside and to force more air through the main vents. It’s really ridiculous how stupid this car is despite pretending to be cutting edge...
  6. 2

    HVAC auto needs fixing

    the auto setting for the HVAC really needs to be fixed. In its current state, it’s almost unusable. I’m constantly turning it to manual because there’s not enough airflow coming out the top vents or it sounds like I’m outside an airport runway. And even when it’s 100 degrees outside, the HVAC...
  7. 2

    Climate Control Button for Rear

    I agree, it is annoying to have to change the rear with the touch screen. Hard to do while driving
  8. 2

    Kim Java - Preview Gravity?

    Any talk of Lucid pushing anything remotely as good as Tesla’s FSD is just laughable. The company can’t even get the vehicle’s most basic software to work correctly. Even the latest HVAC fix in 3.6.4 is a half assed bandaid. Instead of programming the vehicle to better detect rear occupants...
  9. 2

    OTA 3.6.4

    Thank you!
  10. 2

    OTA 3.6.4

    First bug post 3.6.4. Spotify will randomly cycle through my playlist at high speed until the entire list is done.
  11. 2

    Poor recall services

    Don’t get me wrong. My wife and I went all in with the Gravity by ordering a fully loaded model costing $140k after taxes. But this past service experience and the ongoing software glitches have ruined the ownership experience.
  12. 2

    Poor recall services

    I had a laundry list of things that I wanted them to check as well since it took me 3 months to get a service date. I had no idea that it would take a week for them to even look at the car even after dropping it off! I had to end up canceling several items because I didn’t want to keep my car...
  13. 2

    Poor recall services

    I had a completely different experience. Scheduled my service with Torrance service department sometime in May for a July 27th appointment (first available appointment) for the 2nd row recall. Car spent 1 week sitting in queue before even being looked at. Tech determined the 2nd row needed...
  14. 2

    Ooohh look at new automated notification system from Service:P

    Lucid service bays may look clean compared to typical garages because 95% of the time your vehicle is in service they’re not doing any work on it. Unlike your typical garage that actually wants to get your vehicle finished, Lucid seems to want to keep your vehicle for 30 days just for the hell...
  15. 2

    Two month service backlog??

    Follow-up to my initial post: The service manager informed me that they were unable to replicate the charging issue—which, unfortunately, I fully expected. They advised me to schedule a follow-up mobile service appointment so a technician can diagnose the issue at my house using my Lucid 80A...
Back
Top