Wishlist for Lucid's LCHCS charging station software

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
Here are my top software wishlist items to improve Lucid's Connected Home Charging Station:

1) Fix this. It has been triggering my mild OCD for over a year:
1000007060.png

2) Add a capability to reduce the changing current via software (Lucid phone app) to a value from 6 amps up to the limit set at installation via dip switches.

3) Add a scheduled charging window. I know the car has this, sort of, but IMO this function is more useful in the home charger than it is in the car. Generally, when traveling, you'd want the car to start charging immediately when plugged into a charging station. It's more convenient to not have to go into the car's menu to turn scheduled charging on and off. Just leave the function in the charging station.

Any other wishes / thoughts?

It's more convenient to not have to go into the car's menu to turn scheduled charging on and off.
To be fair, scheduled charging has been geofenced for a while now, so you can set it to only be active at home. That's what I do and I never have any issues with level 2 charging away from home.

To be fair, scheduled charging has been geofenced for a while now, so you can set it to only be active at home. That's what I do and I never have any issues with level 2 charging away from home.
You're right! I'd forgotten. Our other EV doesn't have geofencing, so I'd still rather have it in the charger, but this does solve my wishlist #3 for Lucid only households.

Back