RESOLVED My service experience in North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got to be kidding...for $140k plus vehicle to have entry problems is absurd. I am kinda getting tired of the excuses: new car, new company, new this, new that...hell, key fob batteries lasting less than a month, 2-4 weeks for repairs, etc. Come on...this is way past early adopters bearing the initial problems of a start-up. I remember when myself and a couple of friends started a new golf course thinking since we were golfers, we knew the ropes. No great preliminary plans or business model and we suffered. Lucid needs to step up and get their shit together soon.
You’re right. Golf course. New car company. Same challenge.

JFC.

You got to be kidding...for $140k plus vehicle to have entry problems is absurd. I am kinda getting tired of the excuses: new car, new company, new this, new that...hell, key fob batteries lasting less than a month, 2-4 weeks for repairs, etc. Come on...this is way past early adopters bearing the initial problems of a start-up. I remember when myself and a couple of friends started a new golf course thinking since we were golfers, we knew the ropes. No great preliminary plans or business model and we suffered. Lucid needs to step up and get their shit together soon.
No, I'm not kidding. $140k or not, a PASSENGER door handle not working does not make the car undrivable. I didn't excuse the wait time and lack of response and it appears the OP has had that aspect of the problem rectified. People need to get off their high horses and stop being such spoiled rich brats. Everyone's shit stinks. Yes, the car is expensive, but Lucid is a new car company going through growing pains. They're doing what they can and clearly have responded reasonably in this case.

I agree @joec JFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back