Lucid app update v1.49.0

Spoke too soon! Rendering still degraded much of the time.
Mine does show the 3D view properly. But in about 10-15 secs it switches back to the 2D vertical. There’s no setting option to keep it on 3D.

Are you on the latest iOS version?
Have you tried uninstalling the app and installing again?

Haven’t had the issue you’re seeing at all. It’s a gimmicky 3D rendering that has no impact on the Apps functionality so you’re not missing out on much anyway.:)

Are you on the latest iOS version?
Have you tried uninstalling the app and installing again?

Haven’t had the issue you’re seeing at all. It’s a gimmicky 3D rendering that has no impact on the Apps functionality so you’re not missing out on much anyway.:)
Yes on the latest iOS, no on uninstalling and reinstalling. The app works, and I agree, since the app functions I’m not bothered about the spinning car 🙂

Mine does show the 3D view properly. But in about 10-15 secs it switches back to the 2D vertical. There’s no setting option to keep it on 3D.
It’s not going back to 2D. It’s just spinning back to its default position. You can spin it again as much as you like. It just settles back to that spot after a certain number of seconds. Or if you change to another tab. That’s normal behavior.

It’s a graphics intensive operation. Which phone do you have? It’s possible you don’t have the memory or the graphical power on your phone to keep up with it.

It’s a graphics intensive operation. Which phone do you have? It’s possible you don’t have the memory or the graphical power on your phone to keep up with it.
iPhone 14 Pro.

It does work perfectly smoothly for an arbitrary time before degrading.

iPhone 14 Pro.

It does work perfectly smoothly for an arbitrary time before degrading.
hmm. Weird. That’s a fairly new phone.

Back