Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 186 59.2%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 15.9%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 75 23.9%

• Total voters
Oh my your right! Gunna have to swing by on the bike and try to test drive one. Shockingly haven't sat in let alone drive on of these cars yet.
Go here on Sunday ... you'll get great insight and feedback from actual owners .....

In the last week, I've spotted two Lucids in the wild. There was a dream Edition parked outside the MVP arena in Albany on Friday night. And I just saw a metal roof touring with stealth package in Elmira New York. Anyone here taking ownership?

In the last week, I've spotted two Lucids in the wild. There was a dream Edition parked outside the MVP arena in Albany on Friday night. And I just saw a metal roof touring with stealth package in Elmira New York. Anyone here taking ownership?
Halodde you know the rule… pictures or it didn’t happen! 😅😂🤣

Halodde you know the rule… pictures or it didn’t happen! 😅😂🤣
Fair enough. No Pic of the dream because it was too dark.

Attachments

• 20240522_113154.jpg
    20240522_113154.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
I've been blessed with the property, that's for sure.
I even spotted Cheetah hunting.
Off topic, that scenery from your driveway is damn beautiful. Doesn't hold a candle to the cars themselves, though!

Attachments

• 20220904_165655.jpg
    20220904_165655.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
I've been blessed with the property, that's for sure.
I even spotted Cheetah hunting.
I don't know if it's just me, but if I spotted a real cheetah within 5 miles of my house, I would consider moving to Antarctica for a few months or so. At least penguins are friendlier than cheetahs! 🤣

Back