Speculation Gravity Features

I imagine that should have been a maximum of 9" ground clearance. Typically, SUVs with air suspension have a height adjustment range of four inches or less. Maybe 5-9" ground clearance range for the Gravity.
According to many news outlets, Lucid demoed the Gravity in one of its higher settings. Here is a picture of that:
1715998080332.png

I do agree with your conclusion of about 4 inches of travel, since that coincidentally appears to be close to the wheel gap to tire distance. If it really was 9 inches, then I imagine it would look like this 🤣
1715998264489.png

How are Hankooks generally, with regards to tyre noise? More than handling capability and durability, I prize low road noise over anything.

I’m due to change out my OEMs within the next month or two. By then they’ll have close to 40,000 miles. So, I’m starting to shop around.
Wow, 40,000 miles on a set for this car seems very impressive. I’ve read stories here of replacements required in 20,000 or less. Of course driving style and diligence in maintaining correct tire pressure certainly play a significant role in longevity.

Back