Chargepoint Home Flex unit issues maybe solved

The ChargePoint works fine using scheduled charging on other vehicles. We use it nightly on our Leaf and have had ZERO problems. I have used it on the Lucid, but have to deactivate the ChargePoint scheduled charging. We use the Lucid home charger for the Lucid without issues.
Same here - our Chargepoint's scheduled charging works flawlessly with our Volvo.

I'm replacing it with an Enphase IQ charger that can modulate its charging output to only use excess solar generation. Not a fixed schedule, but car charging could start or stop any time during the day as my PV generation and household usage vary. I'm planning to use this feature extensively to avoid sending power back to my utility - charging the car with it instead.

But I just realized that the Air may have the same problem with the Enphase charger's irregular/interruptible output as it does with the Chargepoint's charging schedule. If the car can't handle the charger turning charging power on and off, there'll be a big problem with my plan.

Back