CarPlay connectivity needs improvement.

I use wireless CarPlay. I've never plugged my phone into the car at all. It works 100% of the time except for the specific case when I walk out of range of the car with my phone, leaving the car door open, then come back. That confuses it and I have to let the car go to sleep or something to make it happy again. But that's not something I do often.
Somebody else brought up a good point recently, I don't know if it applies to you. I don't use the built-in wireless charger anymore. I used to, and it would occasionally make my phone overheat. A lot of things would stop working on it, including CarPlay. The TWRAPS wireless charger doesn't have this issue.

I use wireless CarPlay. I've never plugged my phone into the car at all. It works 100% of the time except for the specific case when I walk out of range of the car with my phone, leaving the car door open, then come back. That confuses it and I have to let the car go to sleep or something to make it happy again. But that's not something I do often.
Somebody else brought up a good point recently, I don't know if it applies to you. I don't use the built-in wireless charger anymore. I used to, and it would occasionally make my phone overheat. A lot of things would stop working on it, including CarPlay. The TWRAPS wireless charger doesn't have this issue.
Thanks - what is TWRAPS?

Thanks - what is TWRAPS?

brought to you by @TWRAPS

Back