Recent content by victoryroad

  1. victoryroad

    3.0 on Air

    I look forward to the enhanced navigation planning. This morning I tried to route myself around DC and NYC on the way to VT from VA and adding intermediate points caused it to revert to the original suggested route that took me to DC and the GW Bridge in NY. I do not have the OTA yet but hope it...
  2. victoryroad

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    You may want get a rechargeable battery charger for your glove compartment for $40 and save getting stranded with a puncture. The tire may not hold air for long but usually it is long enough to get to a safe place. Obviously a sidewall tear requires a spare, which I suggest that you carry in the...
  3. victoryroad

    Ionna rocks

    It will be worth going to Brattleboro, VT's Ionna station when I go to VT next week, A slight detour on RT 9, which is a beautiful winding road on my way north to Vergennes so why not?
  4. victoryroad

    Let rate our service center

    Mechanicsville, VA (Richmond) gets a solid 5, as did Natick, MA and Denver when I was in those areas. Lucid Corporate also gets a solid 5. As noted elsewhere on my recent delivery experience with Tyson's Corner, it too gets a 5. For perspective, I ordered in April 2022 and have driven an AGT...
  5. victoryroad

    2025 Lucid Air Grand Touring - "new" to me

    Congratulations! You got a great deal IMO. 2025 AGTs with DDP were not available when I was looking in late July. I settled for a pre-owned for $75k through Lucid with 6,519 miles but aside from having just DD Premium it had the other options I had in my totaled 2023 AGT, especially full glass...
  6. victoryroad

    Problems with toll pass reader

    I have my EZ Pass transponder within the grid as well as my RFID gate pass above it. I have not been through an EZ Pass gate yet but my home gate pass does not function as it did on my 2023 AGT. I have to go very slowly through the gate and even then it does not always read my pass. I believe...
  7. victoryroad

    Chicago Winter Driving

    Can't comment on winter driving in a RWD Pure, but one winter in New Hampshire and one in Denver in my AGT with 19" and winter compound tires were fine. My biggest concern about winter driving is not my control but that of others, many of whom are driving on summer compound tires that are...
  8. victoryroad

    Adjusting Regenerative Braking

    I do not know how many angels are on the head of that pin but will defer to you and will stay with high regen.
  9. victoryroad

    DDPro inconsistent. Dangerous?

    The biggest risk is even a brief moment of complacency.
  10. victoryroad

    Adjusting Regenerative Braking

    Right. Lucid may be different from other EV regen but it works well for me on high regen and I enjoy one pedal driving. Moreover, it is unlikely that significant regen can be gained when braking.
  11. victoryroad

    PSA: Toll Pass (RFID) windshield location on Air

    They fit within the grid and there is no conflict. I use a silicone cover, EZ skin bundle thatnis on amazon The transponder is out of th line of driver's sight in th grid area.
  12. victoryroad

    My experience with a 2025 AGT after 34k miles in my 2023 AGT

    Not sure if my post belongs in driving dynamics but my overriding impression is that the driving dynamics of my 2025, which has Aero Blade wheels are quite positive relative to my 2023 that had 19 Aero Range wheels. I will order a set of Aeronaut wheels/AS tires when they are back in stock...
  13. victoryroad

    Nobody left working Lucid Support? (Also, dark pattern hold music.)

    My Aug 21 inquiry to customer care about a simple charging related question was answered immediately and expertly with an AI voice exchange. Way to go Lucid!
  14. victoryroad

    PSA: Toll Pass (RFID) windshield location on Air

    Just got a 2025 Air after several years with my now totaled 2023, that had the clear windshield. When I add my EZ pass transponder where indicated above can I also add my RFID gate strip adjacent to it or will the two conflict and block the respective readers?
Back
Top