Recent content by Golfhack

  1. G

    Which adapters do you actually use?

    Yes, you're correct. There are currently seven Tesla superchargers in the country that offer both V4 power cabinets and stalls and thus could offer more than 50kW for my Lucid Air Touring. The closest is eight hours away from me. If many more true V4 stations are built, then buying a NACS to...
  2. G

    Which adapters do you actually use?

    I have the Lucid NACS to J1772 adapter (https://store.lucidmotors.com/nacs-to-J1772-charging-adapter/) which I use when I stop at a hotel that has only Tesla L2 chargers or when I visit a friend's lake house which has a Tesla L2 charger. It has definitely been useful for me for these specific...
  3. G

    Is anybody successful in reaching Lucid for Annual Service

    Brief update. Tyson's also told me that they don't perform routine maintenance on Fridays (the one weekday I'm off). I called King of Prussia. They scheduled me for same day service on Nov 6 and offered a loaner to drive around locally while I wait. It's two hours away but I'll take it. Way...
  4. G

    Is anybody successful in reaching Lucid for Annual Service

    I'm very sorry to say that service at Tyson's is in desperate shape. I called Tyson's to schedule the 60,000 mile maintenance on my 2023 Touring last Monday. After multiple rings, I got a message saying if I'd like a call back instead of waiting just press "1", which I did. No call back...
  5. G

    The Long Goodbye

    That's amazing and great to hear!
  6. G

    Air Version 2.9.0

    This update looks amazing. Thanks so much for the detailed post Marqie! The only negative is that I don’t have CCCv2 and getting it will probably take quite some time given the backlog at Tyson’s.
  7. G

    Fun Desktop Pic Idea

    Love this. Here's mine.
  8. G

    Engineering Explained - Lucid Responded

    I agree. Very promising. First it sounds like Lucid is really listening and trying to respond to their software deficiencies. I was very pleased to hear the following: 1. UX 3.0 is expected in the fall of 2026 and should improve a ton (nearly all) of the issues, including my nuimber #1 - door...
  9. G

    Hellooohhh out there. Rally in the DMV area.

    Also in Baltimore and interested. You might want to change the thread title to include that this is about a DMV rally.
  10. G

    Air 2.8.4 software update

    2023 Air Touring. Updated to 2.8.4 two days ago. No problems but haven't noticed any changes either.
  11. G

    Proposed OTA Process Change...

    I like the email idea!
  12. G

    Parking Brake Fault

    Just curious if anyone else has experienced this problem. Three days ago, I got in my two year old Air Touring to return from a restaurant when I saw the following error: "Parking Brake Malfunction: Vehicle may roll. Park in Flatter Area". This remained for about five seconds and then was...
  13. G

    UX 2.5 OTA Update

    I got the update but never got the email. Any others in this situation?
  14. G

    Curb rash - 4th day of ownership on 20 inch wheels

    This thread causes me physical pain. Like watching videos of guys getting kicked in the ball bag.
  15. G

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    LOVE THE UPDATE! 2023 AT picked up in Dec 2022. I'm in Maryland. 3 lane visualization is AWESOME. Lane changing is AWESOME. Traffic assist (starting after a stop without intervention) is AWESOME. Doors opening quickly is AWESOME. Homelink button is AWESOME. No problems so far - cameras work...
Back
Top