Recent content by Babyrocko1908

  1. Babyrocko1908

    3.0 on Air

    ✅️✅️✅️🎯🎯🎯 You're in for a treat!
  2. Babyrocko1908

    3.0 on Air

    Yeah, I forgot to mention the Air Logo reset in UX 3.0 didn't work in my initial thoughts post.
  3. Babyrocko1908

    3.0 on Air

    I'll check on my way home from work and report back.
  4. Babyrocko1908

    3.0 on Air

    Yup.
  5. Babyrocko1908

    3.0 on Air

    It doesn't even in just map mode. It's longer and wider for sure but still stops at the furthermost curve leaving unused real estate still.
  6. Babyrocko1908

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    My thoughts: 7.5/10 1. Hands Free HA is improved 2. Tidal bug is fixed (Thank Goodness) 3. Smooth operation between multitasking 4. Cameras Improved 5. SSPro actually sounds better :):):):) 6. Wish there were more improvements to the left screen and the center screen (both now feel outdated...
  7. Babyrocko1908

    3.0 on Air

    I haven't been able to get AA to fill the entire screen but it's certainly larger than it was.
  8. Babyrocko1908

    UX 3.0 Update

    The quibbling about nonsense like "versioning" and other dumb stuff is the reason why I've stopped posting here a long time ago. Imagine my not so surprised reaction when I logged on and saw that complaint this morning. :rolleyes:
  9. Babyrocko1908

    Air Touring in for Surgery

    I usually disengage near trucks, manually pass them, the re-engage once the coast is clear.
  10. Babyrocko1908

    Auto Park Mishap: Front Bumper Scraped on High Curb

    Sorry about your car. This is reason number 100 why I have not used this feature not once in over three years of ownership.
  11. Babyrocko1908

    Air Version 2.9.0

    It's a big one over 2 hours.
  12. Babyrocko1908

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    Probably going to pick up a used certified Volvo C40 to use as my “winter driver” later this fall to tide me over until the Earth midsize leases start getting returned in 2030. The dirt cheap C40’s will be a perfect little winter driver for me for a few years. I’m done with ICE cars!
  13. Babyrocko1908

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Great!
  14. Babyrocko1908

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I played around with it a few days ago and I'm happy to report it's great. I won't be using maps via AA anymore and I prefer Lucid's navigation layout on the screens.
  15. Babyrocko1908

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Tidal has been pretty good for me since this update. I had to log out and back in again as the notes state but so far it's working.
Back
Top